Thursday 16 June 2011

Final Lip Sync Animation

Here is my final video. I enjoyed doing this animation and although I found it quite challenging, I have gained a lot of knowledge through this experience. Because I was developing my skills during this project I now feel if that I started again, I would have more experience to produce a better outcome, and more quickly.
I found it hard to find a good bit of audio to animate. I still think that I could have chosen a better audio clip. I wanted a more varied and interesting audio that would enable me to produce a more exciting piece of animation.
I know that there is not enough detail in my animation, but I found it difficult to know what to add. When I started to use the rig I was not very happy with it. I would have preferred the rig to also have had IK as well as FK. I found it very frustrating to move every part of the arm individually.
I like my key poses which I think work quite well. I want to try to do this animation again using a rig that has IK as well as FK. I am looking forward to spending time in the summer improving my animation techniques.



Final Lip Sync Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment