Thursday 16 June 2011

Review of the Unit and Year

Review of the Unit and Year
In this Unit we were asked to produce a 10 to 20 seconds animation to the audio clip of our choice. I originally chose a piece of audio clip from Rock and Roller. Having started the lip sync I did not really get on that well with it. I just didn’t like the gaps in the dialogue and felt that I could not put enough expression into the character.
Instead, I decided to choose a different audio clip. I found an interview on You tube of Charlie Sheen and thought that this was more suitable and interesting to animate.  The clip included one person speaking with a more expressive attitude.  I still found this hard to animate and feel I need more experience and more time to learn techniques. Despite this I do feel that I have learnt a lot and I am beginning to make some progress. I am looking forward to trying out something similar using a different rig to see if this will be any easier.
This is the final project of the year. I have learnt a lot throughout the year. I will have to go back and revisit the units I have done and improve upon them with the benefit of my increased experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment